Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lighting Workshop - the Results



We had another great lighting workshop tonight here in Pleasant Grove. I love shooting around PG and finding its hidden treasures for photography locations. Thanks to all who came and made it a roaring fun time. And thanks even more to our awesome models. I'm always amazed at the things we end up talking about, and even more amazed that the models don't just get up and walk out. You guys were great!

NOTE: I'll be teaching an additional lighting workshop in the next two weeks to make up for a few things we missed. If you want in, email me. I'll have a date posted pretty soon. This will be my last lighting workshop this year (that is, unless I suddenly have suprising chunks of free time).

Thanks,

Erin



1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW! These are awesome...i should have come gosh darn it!

    ReplyDelete